Ensure that all your mail follows you to your new address!
Moving or temporarily relocating to a new address? Canada Post’s Mail Forwarding service ensures all your important mail reaches you at your new address. Forward mail from your Canadian address to anywhere in the world. Learn about what Canada Post forwards.
It's important to note that you will need to purchase and set up Mail Forwarding at least 5 business days in advance.
Call: 1-877-512-2862 (MOVE) to speak with a moving specialist
Or - Click HERE to review how to move your Shaw services and schedule your move online.
You can update or change your billing address through your online customer account.
Call 1-866-558-2273 to speak to a representative
*611 on your TELUS mobile phone
Call 1-855-233-2301 to book an appointment
Call 1-888-811-2323 for general assistance
Have this information ready when you call
- TELUS account number (also have your account PIN and the last 3 digits of your drivers licence or social insurance number, or your account PIN and date of birth).
- Contact number during your move.
- Full address of where you’re moving from and to. For rural addresses, please supply the rural civic or legal land description and/or the lot block and plan.
- Preferred disconnection and connection dates.
Call 1-866 527-8771 for general assistance
Call 1-888-394-9953 to place your move order
You can view a Bell Moving Checklist, FAQ's and details on how to place your Move Order HERE
Sign in with your account online at enmax.com to update your information and schedule the service move
Call Enmax at 310-4010 to speak to a representative
Here’s what you’ll need to move your energy:
- Move in and move out dates
- Your new address
- A phone number that we can contact you at (before, during and after the move if possible)
- Also, if you haven’t done so, setting up an online account can be a convenient way to manage your account and move
Call 1-866-374-6299 to schedule your move, or login to your User Account online